I’m Ready To Move!
The Coldwell Banker Ontrack Realty team is backed by a strong network of experienced and professional individuals. We are prepared to help make your move easy and hassle-free!
Full time support staff:
- Strong Support staff –
- Lindsay Olver Owner Operator/ Non- working Realtor, training, website and social media, office manager, weekly training.
- Camilla Cobb – Business Development officer
- Carol Clark – Training specialist (20 years experience)
- Mary Atcheson – Conveyance assistant
- Friendly and supportive office staff, caring, family like atmosphere
Training and Technical Help
Weekly meetings with help in setting up all social media profiles and how to use them effectively IE) Google plus, linked in, twitter, facebook, domain name etc
- Coldwell Banker national hosts a free training day in Leduc once a year.
- Several times a year instructor from Coldwell Banker head office will come here and teach a course.
- Coldwell Banker e marketing has a great campaign for keeping in touch with past, current and future clients. It includes birthday, holiday open house flyers etc
- Mail out discounts for Canada post training on how to use them.
- One of a kind website
- Really good e fast online live course through Coldwell Banker- jump start your career.
- Training in social media, google plus, facebook for business, twitter, linkedin etc
- Apprentice with experienced Realtor – Brand new Realtor will get paired up with an experienced one to see exactly how they succeed.
Contact us at 403-343-3344 for a confidential information session .
Looking for a Start?
Why join our team?
The team at Coldwell Banker Ontrack Realty can help you start your career. We provide a results-driven marketing system that has powered us to the top of the real estate industry!
Getting Started and Staying Current. To get started and stay current, Coldwell Banker Ontrack offers you various in-person workshops to learn about the company and its services offerings, and how these tools can be used in all aspects of the real estate sales process from prospecting, client nurturing, working with buyers and sellers, and obtaining repeat and referral business.
We also provide you with our training partnerships that teach you all about the soft skills of sales and service.
Looking to start at the top? Contact us now, or call, for a confidential meeting.
Below is a step-by-step guide to becoming licensed.
This is a basic guide. More information can be found in the links within each step. Please review every step before beginning your licensing process.
Step 1 Meet the initial eligibility requirements
• a minimum of 18 years of age
• a minimum of a Canadian high school diploma or assessed foreign equivalent
• English language proficiency
• Canadian Citizenship or have a Permanent Resident Card or Work Permit • real estate brokerage and property management applicants must also complete the free, online information session: Real Estate Career Information Session
Step 2 Complete the Pre-Licensing Education for Real Estate Professionals
Step 3 Provide a Certified Criminal Record Check (CCRC)
You need a Certified Criminal Record Check (CCRC) to become licensed.
• CCRCs are only valid for 6 months.
• your CCRC must be sent directly to RECA from the RCMP
• your CCRC must contain your full legal name and date of birth For more information on how to obtain a CCRC, click here
Step 4 Obtain Employment with Coldwell Banker OnTrack Realty
Step 5 Begin the Licensing & Registration Application
Provide your broker with your myRECA username. Once your education is complete and RECA has your CCRC, your broker can initiate your licensing and registration application. RECA will email you when your broker initiates your application.
Step 6 Complete the licensing and registration application
Login to myRECA and follow the steps to complete your application. For more information on this process, click here.
What Our Agents Say About Us …
In a world where most people look out for themselves….and definitely in a business that is know for it’s competitive nature. I am very thankful for my Coldwell Banker “family.”….although everyone works for themselves or in their own team, everyone looks out for each other. From Sharing each others listings on social media to helpful tips and Ideas on what to do to promote your business to the congrats and pats on the back for a job well done. There is no other word for it but “Family”!
As a new agent, I am blown away by the kindness and assistance given to me by the other agents and staff at Coldwell Banker OnTrack Realty. They have made my transition into this extremely competitive world so much easier. From sharing tips and ideas, and allowing me to help in their marketing to start building a client base, everyone here has gone out of their way to make me feel welcome. This felt like ‘home’ the minute I walked in the door.