- Residential Acreage
- Sub Type:
- Vacant Lot(s)/Land
- 23262 Township Road 374
- Tax Amount:
- 1261 / 2018
- Lot Units:
- 24 Acres
- Water Source:
- Well - Drilled
- Direct Access,Water Access,Year Round Road Access
- Cable at Lot Line,Electricity at Lot Line,Nat. Gas at Lot Line,Septic System,Telephone At Lot Line
- Other Equipment:
- Propane Tank
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/coldwell/public_html/wp-content/themes/zoner-child/functions.php on line 2407
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/coldwell/public_html/wp-content/themes/zoner-child/functions.php on line 2489
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/coldwell/public_html/wp-content/themes/zoner-child/functions.php on line 2548
- County / Parish: Red Deer County, Alberta
- Zoning: AG
Let your imagination go!!! This 24.47 acres is surrounded by the Delburne lakes. Just pull out your canoes or kayaks…tour the lakes watching all the wildlife…deer, porcupine, foxes, coyote den with little ones, beavers and muskrats. And many different kinds of birds…blue herons, trumpeter swans, nesting geese, ducks, pelicans and many kinds of shorebirds. This beautiful property is waiting for you…to design your yard, where to put your house, your garage and your gardens….making your own little oasis surround by ALL the trees.
- From Red Deer...take 595 East towards Delburne, turn right onto hwy 21, turn left onto TWP Rd 373A, turn left onto 28th AVE stay to the right of the "Y" which turns into 23rd ST follow that which will also turns into TWP Rd 374 follow that until you see the water ways and the property will be on the left hand side. Sign on property.
- Listed By Royal Lepage Network Realty Corp.