- Sub Type:
- Farm Land & Buildings
- Farm Type:
- Other,See Remarks
- Mobile - Single Wide
- 411075 Range Road 6-2
- 30 Days / Neg
- Tax Amount:
- 1009 / 2018
- Lot Units:
- 154 Acres
- Water Source:
- Well - Drilled
- Well Depth:
- Direct Access,Lane - Gravel,Road - Gravel
- Construction Material:
- Foundation Details:
- None,See Remarks
- Electricity,Natural Gas,Power - Metered,Sewer
- Furnace - Forced Air - 1,Natural Gas,See Remarks
- Heating Fuel:
- Natural Gas
- 1 MOBILE HOME AS IS WHERE IS, 2 Natural Gas Hook ups separate meters , 2 Power Services 1 with REA other is Epcor I Lagoon both mobiles are hooked up to this fenced Lagoon. 1 Year Round Spring
- County / Parish: Clearwater County, Alberta
- Zoning: AG
RECREATION QUARTER WITH ACREAGE OUT APPROXIMATELY 30 ACRES PASTURE FENCED & RENTED TILL FALL COW/CALF
FOR THE HORSE PEOPLE A TRAIL RIDERS DREAM
There is an older mobile, there are 2 separate sites fully serviced with natural gas, power with there own meters, sharing a Lagoon which is fenced.
First mobile red/white has a tenant in place water well as you enter driveway has a plywood cover.
Second mobile has been removed. The site is Fully serviced with water well power and natural gas hook up.
There are crab-apple trees in this yard. older out buildings, storage & chicken coop with fencing,a riding area which has sand in it
Located on a NO EXIT ROAD VERY QUIET AND SECLUDED. BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME!
- From Highway12 North on Oras 6 km turn east on 41-2 Go 3 km turn right on 6-2 on the corner on a No Exit Road POSSESSIOIN CAN BE IMMEDIATE IF BUYER ASSUMES THE TENANT IN FIRST MOBILE