- Sub Type:
- Single Family Detached
- 4411 58 Street Close
- 30 Days / Neg
- Tax Amount:
- 3991 / 2018
- Lot Shape:
- Year Build:
- Construction Material:
- Frame - Wood
- Foundation Details:
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Cable,Electricity,Garbage Collection,Municipal Water,Natural Gas,Power,Telephone
- Furnace - Forced Air - 1,In-Floor Hot Water
- Heating Fuel:
- Natural Gas
- Area Above:
- 1206 sq ft
- Exterior Features:
- Interior Features:
- Central Vacuum,Ensuite,Natural Light,No Smoking Home,Window Coverings - Blinds
- Kitchen Appliances:
- Dishwasher - Built-In,Micro Hood,Refrigerator - 1,Stove
- Other Equipment:
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dryer - Electric,Garage Door Opener - 1,Sump Pump,Washer
- Driveway Type:
- Parking Total:
- Garage - Attached,Garage - Double,RV Parking
- County / Parish: Clearwater County, Alberta
- Zoning: R-1C
You’ll love the grand entrance and enjoy the sunny living room with sculpted ceilings. The living room is open to the family sized dining room and spacious kitchen.
The kitchen boasts a well placed sit up island with sil granite sink and there’s a walk in pantry. This open concept plan is perfect for entertaining friends and family and has a private deck right off the dining room for easy access.
The master bedroom has a walk in closet with space to spare and a private en-suite with 4 foot shower to relax in after a long day. The 2nd main floor bedroom could be an office, den or craft room if you prefer.
The games room is fit for a pool table with plenty of space for all your hobbies. Two more basement bedrooms; perfect for guests or teenage kids. There is even a third full bathroom next to the 4th bedroom. Ample under stair storage for all your extras.
Your pups will love the dog run that is fully fenced with handy access from the front yard after long walks and easy access from the rear deck for your convenience.
The double attached garage has space to park and to store; everything out of the elements. The rear lane makes access for perfect RV parking and there is latticed storage under the deck as well.
Appliances are conveniently included. Just move in and enjoy!
- Listed By Royal Lepage Tamarack Trail Realty