- Residential Acreage
- Sub Type:
- Acreage with Home
- Bungalow - Hillside
- 50106 Range Road 204
- 30 Days / Neg,Negotiable
- Tax Amount:
- 3756 / 2018
- Lot Units:
- 5 Acres
- Holding Tank
- Water Source:
- Well - Drilled
- Well Depth:
- Well Flow Rate:
- Yard Faces:
- Direct Access,Lane - Gravel
- Year Build:
- Construction Material:
- Concrete,Frame - Wood,Siding,Vinyl,Wood
- Foundation Details:
- Concrete,Fully Finished,Walkout
- Shingle - Asphalt
- High Speed Internet,Nat. Gas at Lot Line,Power - Metered,Septic System,Telephone At Lot Line
- Heating Fuel:
- Area Above:
- 1764 sq ft
- Fireplace Location:
- Family Room,Living Room
- Fireplace Fuel:
- Exterior Features:
- Interior Features:
- Fireplace(s)/Woodstove(s),Laundry - Main Floor,No Smoking Home,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Window Coverings - Blinds,Window Coverings - Drapes
- Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher(BI) microwave,washer, dryer,window coverings,Hot tub,shed,(10x16) dog house and tree house
- Kitchen Appliances:
- Built-In Oven,Dishwasher - Built-In,Hood Fan,Refrigerator - 1,Stove,Trash Compactor
- Other Equipment:
- Dryer - Electric
- Driveway Type:
- 220 Volt Wiring,Garage - Attached,Garage - Double,Garage - Heated
- County / Parish: Beaver County, Alberta
- Zoning: RS
Immaculate hillside bungalow with walkout in a private park like setting on 4.66 treed acres on the North side of Miquelon Lake, Joyland Estates. Only a 25 min. drive from Edmonton, Sherwood Park and Camrose.
Built in 2010 this fine home is open concept on both floors. The spacious 1764 sq ft main floor features slate flooring through out the main level as well as the lower and cascades out onto the walk out balcony that is accessed from the main living area as well as the master bedroom.
You will love the kitchen with granite counters, a large island and beautiful maple and black cherry cabinetry.
The master bedroom boasts a 5 piece ensuite with soaker tub, separate dbl shower and bidet, as well as a large (14×9) walk in closet with built in organizers.
With 2 stone, wood burning fire places you will stay nice and toasty, but the home is geo thermally heated and cooled so keeping the perfect temperature is literally priceless.
The lower level is completely finished with 3 bedrooms a full bathroom a large family room, a bonus room as well as a Panic room. You will enjoy the walk out deck leading to the family hot tub.
All this and a dbl, oversized heated attached garage (24×24) 200amp service, almost 5 acres of land to enjoy!
This is the perfect family home
- 833 to 502 west, then south on 204, then west at Joyland Estates, number 67
- Listed By Royal Lepage Rose Country Realty